Every Sunday RONIN (Japanese-Peruvian Nikkei cuisine) invites for a family brunch - with oysters, lobsters, crabs – different types of delicious seafood.
Anyway RONIN serves several species of oysters, teppanyaki rice and noodles with mussels and clams, causa (traditional Peruvian dish), ceviche, tiradito, sushi Nikkei and more than 20 dishes, wine and soft drinks - without any limits.
Price - 799 UAH per person. For children from 6 to 12 years - 399 UAH, and for toddlers 6 and under brunch is free.
Also RONIN and creative kids space BabyRock offer free games and art zone for children.
The next brunch starts on November, 13, 12:00.
Reservations: 068 713 14 14
- Sea bass ceviche
- Beef tataki with teriyaki, smoked salt, passion fruit sauce and Sriracha
- Tuna tiradito with leche de tigre and truffle salsa
- Miso glazed eggplant
- Grilled mussels
- Pumpkin soup with mussels
- Teppanyaki rice with mussels, clams and clams curry
- Teppanyaki noodles with chicken and rapana
- Pumpkin “causa” with rapana
- Rapana with Sriracha sauce
- Burgers with marbled beef
- The Nikkei sushi: salmon with avocado and red caviar, beef with quail egg
- Nikkei rolls with clams, mussels, etc.
- Wine (sparkling, white, red)
- Homemade lemonade.